Singing Telegrams are for an everlasting fun-filled memory. A present that will never be forgotten. Fun Times is “The Premier Singing Telegram Service” in the industry. We put forth a great effort in each Singing Telegram we provide. With us, you get the very best in Entertainment.
Your choice of character will come to the event location, get the “Guest of Honor” up in front of everyone, and will present them with Balloons, an occasion card with your personalized message inside, a show of comedy mixed with magic personalized with information that you provide that revolves around and with the “Guest of Honor,” and of course the actual “Singing Telegram” itself.
The show lasts between 5 to 20 minutes, depending on the exact circumstances of the setting. Most of the time, they last 10 to 15 minutes. They are all completely public and family-friendly. Note: By special request, we can spice it up to an “R” Rating in private settings.
Note: For a longer show of Entertainment between 45 to 60 minutes try our “Comedy, Magic, Audience Participation Show.”
The “Singing Telegram” itself is a “jingle” sung to a popular tune. For an additional charge of $25.00, we can do an actual song of your choice. Also, for an additional charge, we can include other items such as candy, stuffed animals, or flowers per request.
The Singing Telegram is guaranteed to be done within a given time frame. Some locations are greatly restricted by traffic, parking, entrance restrictions etc. – these conditions cannot be controlled by the performer – when setting your time frame – you will give us the earliest, prime, and latest time it can be done – This time frame should be no more than one hour and no less than thirty minutes – we will shoot for the prime time as much as possible.
Price Quote: Call 919-818-7563
Price Quote Notes:
All price quotes are within a 15-mile radius of 5212 Old Wake Forest Rd Raleigh NC 27609 using Google Maps as a guide. Further distances will have a travel charge of a one-way fee of $1.00 per extra mile.
Paid Parking at the entertainment site is an extra charge and is not included in the price quote.
List of Available Characters
- Celebration Outfit – This Character is Bright, colorful, and Fun!
- Man, in Tux or Suit – Formal look that can’t go wrong
- “Steve Urkel Type” Nerd – Man dressed up as a total “GEEKY NERD” portraying that he is a “HOT STUD” – here for the female “Guest of Honor”
- Big Fanny – Guy Dressed as Big Ugly Girl – Pretends he knew the “Guest of Honor” in the past (this character designed to be for male “Guests of Honor”
- Elvis – Las Vegas style – Like having “The King” himself
- Frank Sinatra – For the older generation – certain to “Fly you to the moon”
- Cowboy – For the “Country” Lovers – (Cowboy hat, boots, jeans, shirt, duster, and to top it all off with fun – a “stick pony”
- 1950’s Greaser – Like “The Fonz” on Happy Days
- Disco King – Dressed like (the white suit) – John Travolta from “Saturday Night Fever”
- Cupid for Valentine’s Day or I Love You
- Funky Chicken – When you want to be Fun and Frivolous much like the gorillas from the past
- Golden Bear – When your Guest of Honor needs a “BIG Bear Hug”
- Bunny – Fun and Cute